YAY AN AWARD!
Guess who’s been nominated for an award y’all! It seems as though someone other than my mom decided they like work! Too Much Lemonade has been nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award! Naturally I am stoked.. Thank you so much Lauren from Laugh Always. Go check out her blog! Lauren’s work is so relatable and positive, definitely a must read! Its awesome to know that another blogger appreciates my work! That to me is some validation right there!
What is blogger recognition award ?
Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage and acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into creating posts. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for each of our contributions to their blog and the blogging community!
How did you start your blog?
Too Much Lemonade started in 2015. Only a few know this, because it was a secret, free, WordPress blog. I attached it to an email that wouldn’t be traced back to me. It was so scary to share my thoughts online. I was also nervous that if I didn’t completely monitor my content that I would be ridiculed. Once I started writing for The Odyssey I began to get excited about blogging again. After a few viral articles, and my friends hounding me to make a blog (Thanks guys!) I decided to just go for it. Randomly one day I purchased a domain and got to serious work!
Two pieces of advice for newbies:
- Block out time for your blog, if you want to be successful you really have to hunker down and be willing to put time into your content creation!
- Don’t be discouraged by low traffic, one day you will wake up and an article you wrote will have 15k views and sometimes its the ones you don’t even expect! If even one person reads your content be happy because to me that is what it is all about, getting your word to those who might need it!
When you are nominated, there are few simple steps that you need to take to accept the award nomination and the guidelines are as follows:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I am so excited to nominate these blogs, you guys are so talented! I am ecstatic to be able to give some recognition for all the hard work I know you put in as a blogger! Everyone please check out their blogs, who knows you might want to keep going back!
Thank you again Lauren and the blogging community for this!
Check out my latest post about Dr.Lancer Skincare!!!